Brussels Projects offers a unique and comprehensive portfolio to anyone looking for a safe return on investment. Founded in 1989, Brussels Projects has since then become a major player in the Belgian market.
Brussels Projects was looking for an efficiënt and reliable way to get in touch with new clients more quickly. Next to this, they wanted to be able to showcase new building projects. Below a list of important items that the company wanted to take into account when redesigning their new site.
- Inform future clients about their USPs and why they can rely on Brussels Projects.
- Create the ability for internal marketeers to set up landing pages without intervention from the IT team.
- Provide clear and information using a tree-like structure. This helps UX (user experience).
- Integration with Teamleader CRM.
- Stimulate visitors to get in touch for further information using clear visual cues and CTAs.
The result for Brussels Projects
Brussels Projects now has a new, visually attractive website that puts the company on the map in the international real estate project business.
The new website is designed using a clear tree-like structure that conveys new information to potential customers in a clear and concise way. Visitors are triggered to reach out to the Brussels Projects sales team.
Important side projects are presented individually using landing pages. Additional points:
- A mobile-friendly site that is easy to browse on every device.
- User-friendly Teamleader integration for efficient lead follow-up and active prospecting.
Want to find out more about digital transformation in real estate? Read more.
Looking for a partner who is aware of the digital needs of the real estate sector?