Information architecture focuses on organizing, structuring and labeling information for better findability so your visitors can easily find their way around your website and quickly find the right information they are looking for.
Who's this training for?
- Marketing or communication officers
Do you need prior knowledge?
A limited prior knowledge of web is helpful. Our trainings are always tailored to the level of the participants.
The contents of the training
- Together we explore:
- whether a visitor easily finds his way around your website
- Whether your visitor finds what he is looking for
- Which steps your visitor takes to get to the right piece of info
- Together we look for the top tasks of your website by using online tools such as surveys.
- With exercises such as cardsorting and treetesting we create a good information architecture and validate this with real visitors.