Strategic Scoping Canvas
A good strategy starts with the right scope
Using this canvas, you and your team work together to determine the correct scope of your strategy. Via 7 clear boxes, you clearly define what is - and is not - in the scope of your strategy.
Take the following 5 steps with your team to get the best results:
- Individually fill in the 7 boxes of the canvas with post-its. (15 min)
- One team leader facilitates a discussion from boxes 2 to 7. Take no more than 10 minutes per box. (70 min)
- Conduct a final discussion on the outstanding points from the previous step. (10 min)
- Think individually about box 1 and write down your challenges. (10 min)
- Conduct a discussion about box 1 and agree on a final challenge. (15 min)
Tip: Ask colleagues, clients... for feedback on your Strategic Scoping Canvas and review your challenge statement based on this feedback.
Download the Strategic Scoping Canvas
A well-thought-out Digital Experience Strategy is a must. Find out why you need one.
If you want to increase the value of your digital investments, think in terms of improving the digital customer experience.
Websites and applications are turning more and more complicated and we must keep up or risk falling behind hopelessly.