Four great results, both parties can be really proud of:
- A 400% increase in organic traffic to the Belgian website in 3 months after go-live.
- 20+ countries, 10+ languages,12.000+ product variations and 100.000+ website sessions per month.
- Hosting sites across the globe, even in China.
- Continuous platform evolutions and strong collaboration to support growth and further digitization of services.
The revamped website is designed to optimize the user experience for the different types of visitors that Soudal caters to. Each visitor should now easily be able to find the information they need in a few clicks.
- Professionals are able to log in, allowing them to download specific info for their clients.
- DIY clients can easily find information on how and when to use certain products. In addition, tutorial videos have been added to explain common questions about popular products.
The new website is integrated with SAP. The website uses available data from the ERP to retrieve relevant product information, including technical spec sheets, packshots and tutorial videos. This integration, combined with Dropsolid’s Multi-Market Module enables Soudal's marketing team to deliver vast quantities of products and related information to the different types of customers through all local websites. This allows for a seamless customer journey, while decreasing the time spent by the support team answering questions.
The website was first launched in Dutch and French, with a medium-term roadmap for the addition of an extra 30 languages over a two-year time span.
3 months after Go-live of the first new websites, the organic traffic is 4 times higher than before! Our Drupal developers and architects include technical SEO in the foundations of each web project. Great results guaranteed.
In 2019, Soudal was awarded "B2B Website of the year" by the Feweb Excellence Awards. A great honor for our teams!