The Dropsolid Platform enables ERA to centrally manage a large number of websites, easily add new local websites and allow local brokers to safely manage their own content while maintaining the overarching corporate identity. For example, a local broker can add blog posts and promotions and self-manage certain parts of their website.
Online subscription forms are also integrated with Salesforce, ensuring the master CRM data are always up to date and enriched with additional UTM tracking data. This avoids an additional integration between Google Analytics and Salesforce.
Geolocation features enhance the customer experience even more, by allowing mobile visitors to search for properties in their current area without having to enter any additional information.
The collaboration with Dropsolid enabled ERA to:
- Go live with their new CRM ànd CMS in a mere 6 months' time, a very tight time frame considering the complexity of the project;
- Drastically decrease load times of the website, both in showing search results as overall page load times;
- Optimize the customer journey and enable further improvements down the road, thanks to a robust and easy-to-use framework;
- Decrease overhead IT costs by following Dropsolid’s advice for using improved (cheaper) Google Maps on the website, as well as applying several automated integrations;
- Increase internal efficiency for both day-to-day property management by local brokers and for onboarding of new brokers.