A DXP with smart profiles and Drupal personalization. Some in-depth workshops to take their internal marketing and development teams to the next level in terms of personalized digital experiences.
2 main challenges
- The client is not happy with their online engagement and conversion rates for the website.
- The marketing team has only limited possibilities of structuring and optimizing the website content.
Success criteria for the project?
- The marketing team can build a personalization strategy. They are independent from developers to edit and personalize the Drupal sites to increase various Marketing KPIs. For example: increase conversion, time on site, return visits, and referrals.
- The development team understands the technical aspects of Drupal personalization and can keep control of everything impacting the websites and deployments.
Best Friends reached out to Dropsolid, for our unique offering of Drupal personalization in an open DXP.
Everyone involved at Dropsolid has been so helpful and patient with all of our questions and hiccups.
We loved the marketing training setup. It was thought-provoking. The outcome was exactly what we needed to move forward with our next steps. We had no idea what to expect from the marketing workshops, but it was very helpful.
The approach in the technical training was very well perceived. Nick was extremely patient, he had our team in the driving position and he was guiding them forward.
Double solution for Best Friends
We’ve put in place a double solution:
- Dropsolid DXP with smart profiling and Drupal Personalization.
- Workshops to get their internal teams to the next level of building personalized digital experiences, both marketers and developers.
Our marketers connected with their marketers
We did two strategic workshops with the marketing team to introduce them to the insight-driven approach of running personalization experiments.
Now that they’ve mastered this approach, and did their first experiments, they can include it in their day-to-day routines and marketing metrics. This way they can gradually enhance their digital stakeholder experiences.
2. Identify key audiences & journeys
Define your key audiences and how you can detect a visitor being part of one of those audiences. Get insights (from) where they enter your website and what their journey is, to get to the goal you want them to meet.
5. Execute campaigns
Define segments, add personalization to your website, sit back and wait for the results to come in.
The tech team is now capable of maintaining and supporting the modules required for personalization like the rest of the Drupal sites. No lock-in. Full freedom.
The marketers are now able to create segments, personalize content and follow up the effect of their campaigns in Google Data Studio. No technical support is needed to do their day-to-day job. Full freedom.
About Best Friends Animal Society
Best Friends Animal Society is a leading animal welfare organization working to end the killing of dogs and cats in America’s shelters by 2025. Founded in 1984, Best Friends is a pioneer in the no-kill movement and has helped reduce the number of animals killed in shelters from an estimated 17 million per year to around 625,000.
Best Friends runs lifesaving programs all across the country, as well as the nation’s largest no-kill animal sanctuary. Working collaboratively with a network of more than 3,300 animal welfare and shelter partners, and community members nationwide, Best Friends is working to Save Them All®. For more information, visit bestfriends.org.