Universal Analytics (UA) will stop working from July 1, 2023. Therefore, people are increasingly switching to the new Google Analytics 4 (GA4). This new version offers a lot of new functionalities and also looks completely different. With hands-on training, we will make you familiar with the new system.
Who is this training for?
Marketing staff and anyone who wants to analyze website data.
The contents of the training
- You will discover the differences between UA and GA4.
- You know how to find all important data in GA4.
- You learn how to segment or filter quickly.
- You get acquainted with secondary dimensions and custom dimensions.
- You will learn how to create your own custom report and how to set up an explore report.
Do you need prior knowledge?
No. The training is tailored to the level of the participants. Moreover, specific use cases are discussed in advance so that you know how to find answers to all internal questions in the tool.